This information is intended for US healthcare professionals. Please confirm you are a healthcare professional to continue.
ASSISTANCE AND AS LITTLE AS $0 COPAY
Financial Assistance and Reimbursement
Whether you have insurance or not, Kineret Case Managers will help you understand your options. They can help you:
- Understand your insurance coverage and guide you through the insurance approval process
- Determine if you are eligible for financial assistance programs
- Apply to the Copay Program to see if you qualify. Eligible commercially-insured patients may receive up to $13,000 per year to lower out-of-pocket costs to as little as $0 per month* Click to enroll
- Check your eligibility for the Patient Assistance Program (PAP) which helps uninsured or underinsured patients access Kineret free of charge† Complete the PAP application
*Patients must be a resident of the US or Puerto Rico. Patient must be commercially insured. There are no income requirements to participate in the program. Patient is not enrolled in any government, state, or federally funded prescription program, including Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DOD, or TRICARE.
†Patients must be US citizens or legal residents under the care of a licensed practicing healthcare provider and prescribed Kineret. Other terms and conditions apply.
FAQs about Kineret financial assistance
Your Kineret Case Manager will be able to help you find out if your insurance covers Kineret. They can also help you understand how much your copays are likely to be, or how much you will need to pay out of pocket.
The Kineret On TRACK Copay Program offers up to $13,000 per year to lower out-of-pocket costs to $0 per month. You may be eligible if you are a U.S. citizen or resident and have commercial insurance. You are not eligible if you have federal or state government insurance, such as Medicare, Medicaid, or TRICARE.
The Patient Assistance Program offers free drugs to those who are eligible. Please contact the KINERET On TRACK program for eligibility requirements. Patients must be US citizens or legal residents under the care of a licensed practicing healthcare provider and prescribed Kineret. Other terms and conditions apply.
KINERET On TRACK Guidance
You can sign up for KINERET On TRACK Guidance to receive extra support and receive a complimentary travel bag.
- Educational materials that help you know what to expect
- Online resources packed with useful information to help you stay committed to treatment over time
FAQs about KINERET On TRACK Guidance
When you order Kineret you are eligible for all the KINERET On TRACK offerings. KINERET On TRACK Guidance is part of those offerings, enabling you to receive ongoing support materials and education throughout your treatment when you agree to receive product and marketing information from Sobi.
We take the confidentiality of your information very seriously. Your information will be stored in the KINERET On TRACK database, and will only be used for KINERET On TRACK and KINERET On TRACK Guidance communications. You may unsubscribe at any time.
You will still be able to get your medication if you unsubscribe from KINERET On TRACK Guidance.
Injection Training and Support
Our Kineret Trained Nurses are available, as needed, to help you with injection training.
- One-on-one injection training and in-home or virtual visits
- Tips and advice to help address common injection site reactions
- Guidance on injection site rotation and injection tracking
Getting Kineret Delivered
Pharmacy Specialists ensure you have access to a continuous supply of Kineret.
- Prescription delivery directly to your home
- Free sharps containers and needle clippers
- Refill reminders, emergency shipments, and more
Biologics is a pharmacy that fills and ships your Kineret prescription.
FAQs about your Kineret supply
You can choose to be at home to sign for your shipment of Kineret, or you can opt to waive the signature requirement. Every month you will receive a refill call, and at this time you can change the address where your shipment is to be delivered.
If you need an emergency supply of Kineret, call KINERET on TRACK and speak with a Kineret Pharmacy Specialist.